Would you like to get off to a good start after completing your studies? Are you looking for a company that supports your career? Then grow beyond yourself in our graduate program! As a modern, dynamic and innovative company in the exciting world of technology and finance, SIX offers you a variety of opportunities to make targeted use of your potential.
We offer you insights into our various business areas, a training program tailored to your needs and the opportunity to gain your first experience abroad. We invest in your further development and support you in expanding your specialist knowledge and personal skills. Main duties
- Gain 18 months of insight into Human Resources at SIX
- Use the Graduate Program as a springboard for your successful career at SIX
- Let a mentor guide you through the intensive program and benefit from his or her extensive experience.
- Extend and deepen your knowledge through internal and external on- and off-the-job trainings tailored to your individual needs
- Benefit from your first experiences abroad at one of our locations
- Build relationships across the enterprise through multiple applications
- Completed Bachelor's or Master's degree HR
- First relevant work experience is an advantage
- Communicative, committed and ambitious personality
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Very resilient, flexible and reliable personality with a high sense of responsibility
- Team player with a solution-oriented way of working
- Very good knowledge of German and English, written and spoken, every other language is a plus
If you have any questions, please call Isabelle Lacheze +41 58 399 4123.
We only accept online direct applications.