IT Business Analyst Tax Automation
e are seeking for an expert business analyst with strong technological focus and project management experience who will extend the Indirect Tax Automation project team within Group Tax and Group Finance IT. The project has the aim to simplify and automate the existing compliance processes in the area of indirect tax and evolve the capabilities to cater for more sophisticated analytics. Additionally, it needs to be fit for the new electronic filing requirements in the various jurisdictions. The project globally distributed between Zurich (CH), Bratislava (SK) and London (UK). We work together in an agile setup. Project includes meeting challenging business requirements, insurance and reinsurance business VAT/GST specifics, multi jurisdiction global environment and complex existing IT landscape.
About our client
Our client is one of the leading insurance companies in Switzerland.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is currently looking for an IT Business Analyst.
This is a contracting role until end of June 2020 initially based in Zurich.
- You will be reporting to the Head of Tax Technology & Projects, supporting the IT Project Lead in the delivery of the project
- You will identify, refine and document functional and nonfunctional business requirements
- You will work out feasible solution options considering market leading software and or in-house developed solution
- You will provide assessment containing best tech solution proposal options solving existing business problems for Group Tax and Group Tax IT management enabling smart decision-making process
- Drive RFI/RFP processes for potential indirect tax solutions
- You have 6+ years of relevant work experience as expert business analyst with strong technological focus and proven project management experience
- You have experience with implementation projects with in depth technical knowledge
- You have ability to effectively apply business analyses techniques (i.e. document business requirements, use case diagrams, data modelling)
- You have ability to understand complex IT and business solutions
- You have ability to design and to document solution proposal targeting business requirements; to support management decision process
- You have ability to build up knowledge & expertise in the financial insurance, reinsurance and TAX processes and related areas
- Finance and TAX background or experience is a plus
- You are familiar with Agile development methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- You have excellent level of communication and commitment to work in a decentralized team
What's on offer
- Work for an established Swiss company
- International and multi-cultural working environment
If you think of yourself as a highly motivated, ambitious person, please apply via the portal or per email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, do not hesitate to contact us: +41 (0)58 268 10 40.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA