See job description for details
This role will be primarily responsible for supporting our Electronic Trading flows. You will be part our team providing day-to-day User and Technical Support across Credit Suisse's Electronic Trading business.
This is an excellent opportunity to further a career in technology through a challenging role as part of our team responsible for supporting critical business flows and software. Key tasks include:
- In this position you build and maintain positive relationships with our key partners particularly with the business users and application development to provide a single point of contact for IT issues in this space
- You investigate current issues in order to provide our business with solutions or workarounds to minimise business impact and especially external client impact
- You coordinate with other Credit Suisse IT teams to resolve complex issues across systems owned by different departments
- You are responsible for root cause analysis to ensure issues are permanently fixed in order to improve the quality of our platform and the user/client experience
- You lead major incident resolution to ensure that incidents which may have an adverse impact are appropriately resolved
- Last but not least you drive improvements across software applications including monitoring and automation
- Bachelor (or higher) degree in Science, an equivalent education or equivalent experience
- You have experience of working as a Senior Support team member in a complex heterogeneous IT infrastructure environment, in a high pressure, demanding area such as Banking
- Technical skill on Unix (e.g. handling files, searching logs, checking processes), Databases / SQL (Oracle / Sybase / Microsoft SQL) and Windows Server will help you to succeed in your role
- You have excellent analytical skills which are demonstrated through education or career experience
- Experience with Financial Information eXchange Protocols are an advantage
- You have strong listening & spoken communication skills in English (German is a plus) and strong client facing skills
Mr. L. Anselment would be happy to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.