As part of the Database team at an established Swiss investment bank you will be working on internal enterprise platforms.
About our client
On behalf of our client, an established Swiss investment bank, Swisslinx is currently looking for an Oracle DBA for their team in Zurich. This is a 6 month contract initially with the possibility to extend thereafter.
- Operation and maintenance of Oracle Database in a highly automated environment
- Performance tuning and troubleshooting in collaboration with application managers and infrastructure teams
- Cooperate in the implementation of application projects
- Automation of processes in the database environment
- On call work every five weeks for a week
- Technical degree or training in computer science or other equivalent field with emphasis on computer science
- Minimum of 8 years of professional experience working with databases Oracle / Unix
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Perl, Power Shell) is an advantage
- Conceptual and analytical skills as well as willingness to learn and improve¨
- Communicative personality with good cooperation skills
- Proactive and resilient attitude
- Good German (B1 minimum) and English language skills
What's on offer
- Work for an established Swiss company
- Modern and pleasant working environment
If you are a highly motivated, ambitious person, please apply via the Swisslinx portal.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA