We are looking to hear from a Requirements Engineer/ IT Business Analyst with knowledge of Microservices within an Agile environment, for a 12 month contract within a renowned Financial Instituation in Zurich.
Requirements Engineer - Microservices
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Requirements Engineer with Microservices experience to join an ongoing project to assist in the development of the target architecture.
- Business Analysis to elicit and document requirements.
- Ensure the requirements are in an appropriate form that can support microservices development as well as full automation testing of those services.
- Translating business needs to clear technical requirements and to communicate technical concepts to business users
- Showing the team how to to use modern techniques by training & leading the team in best practice
- Challenge existing assumptions, approaches and design
- 5 years' experience as an IT Business Analyst
- Experience in developing concise requirements in an Agile environment.
- The ability to analyse complex problems and identify potential options and solutions.
- Ideally experience in Cucumber tooling
- English - essential, German - highly beneficial
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese on +41 44 229 99 49
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.