Are you ready to work @ SIX? Turn the impossible into reality? Square the circle? Yes? But this ain't all this job offers.
As an infrastructure provider for the financial sector, SIX is undergoing a digital transformation and needs your help! As part of the IT organization serving the Financial Information business unit, we are continuously adapting our delivery model to optimize delivery of the business value expected by the market. An agile transformation is already ongoing, with a wide adoption of DevOps, Scrum and Kanban within our teams. With your technical background you also support the teams in applying DevOps practices as CI/CD, Automated Testing and TDD. There are big challenges waiting for you and you have the possibility to decisively influence the further development of processes and tools. Main duties
- Support teams in establishing Scrum & DevOps practices
- Leadership of Scrum teams and responsibility of the Scrum process and its implementation in the team
- Organisation and moderation of Scrum meetings such as Sprint Planning, Review, Retrospective and Backlog Refinement / Grooming
- Facilitating the flow of information between product owner, customer and team
- Fostering motivation, personal responsibility, ownership and self-organisation of the team as well as living the agile values
- Support and control of change processes / change management
- You are experienced in coaching teams and individuals
- You have a background in agile software development and hands-on experience with common DevOps practices (e.g. TDD, CI/CD, Automated Testing)
- You are passionate about organizational change
- Self-organization, self-responsibility and continuous improvement are important to you
- You have profound know-how in agile practices (e.g. scrum, kanban), scaled agile frameworks (e.g. SAFe, LeSS), lean practices and have correspondent certifications (like Certified Scrum Master)
- Communicative, team-oriented and resilient personality
- English at a business level, German is a plus
We value diversity, and the enrichment it brings to our company. We look forward to all applications, regardless of personal background.
We only accept online direct applications.