Senior Business Analyst (Trading)
Do you want to work in an agile, self-organized environment where passion, trust and innovation are paramount? We are looking for an experienced business analyst and requirements engineer to help us move forward. You will be working in a diverse environment in close cooperation with various business units, and both internal and external customers. Main duties
- Analyse, structure and document requirements for the exchange platform of SDX
- Create data models, UML Diagrams and other documentations that support the target audience to understand the business requirements
- Work closely together with the lead software developers to ensure the right granularity of requirements specification on story level
- Support in various planning activities related to the SAFe and Scrum methodology
We offer you:
- At least 10 years relevant work experience in a similar capacity
- University degree or equivalent, preferably with a degree in information technology.
- Relevant experience in the banking or capital market sector with special focus in the post trading operations area (Settlement, Asset Servicing)
- Relevant experience designing UMLs and documenting requirements in agile teams
- Relevant experience in using tools like Jira or Confluence as well as the Microsoft Office stack
- Independent and proactive working method and a high-quality standard
- Communicative and team-able personality
- Very good English knowledge in spoken and written
- Knowledge of agile methods (SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, ...)
- Passion for working with emerging technologies
- Individual career path and development opportunities
- An experience to be part in the world's first regulated digital exchange for investors, banks, and entrepreneurs bridging the gap between traditional financial services and digital communities
If you have any questions, please send an email email@example.com.
We only accept online direct applications.