You'll be working in the Regulatory Risk team in Zurich. We support the business in calculating and reporting regulatory-significant consequential risk metrics across the full Firm-Wide portfolio
Do you want to work on a system that empowers our business users and is key to meeting our Firm-Wide regulatory commitments? Are you a Software
Engineer with a broad range of other technical skills to support a strategic project in the area of Firm Wide Risk Methodology?
Are you interested or have experience in next generation Cloud and Data Science technologies?
We are looking for someone like this to:
- setup strategic data feeds between systems.
- coordinate infrastructure teams on the creation and setup of new core components.
- create build and deployment scripts to streamline delivery.
- setup security and control mechanisms to support SOX and SDLC compliance.
- commission new infrastructure to support cluster-based calculations.
- develop new platform components (or change existing ones) to support the Calculations
- re-engineer the platform based on Microsoft Azure Cloud technologies
You'll be working in the Regulatory Risk team in Zurich. We support the business in calculating and reporting regulatory-significant consequential risk metrics across the full Firm-Wide portfolio. Your experience and skills
- minimum 4 years (5 or more desirable) proven experience supporting Windows server platform and working on Unix platforms
- at least 4 years of experience (5 or more years desirable) in Oracle database development, including modelling and development in Oracle PL/SQL
- experience with programming in R, Perl, Java and/or Python;
- knowledge of Unix shell scripting (bash, ksh, csh), job control systems (JCS, autosys) and source control systems (svn or git)
- willingness and aptitude to work in an Agile environment and relevant tooling, such as JIRA.
- quality and client-focus attitude
- must have interest (experience desirable) in the adoption of Microsoft Azure Cloud technologies.
- ideally experienced in supporting SAS or Matlab
- preferable experience with Python
- preferable knowledgeable in developing java JSP
- a great team player that can also work independently
- ambitious about learning new technologies
- ideally experienced in Data Science principles and technologies (or willing to learn in a fast-paced environment)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join Us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.