Front Office, Off
Who we are looking for:
This role will serve Global Markets FX operations from risk excellent, service delivery, work efficiency and project management perspective. Such as leading and driving FX settlement team, aiming to better support business from different angles (risk, regulatory, efficiency and controls, etc.) as well as support our head of operation to drive GM strategy and implementation. Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Markets (SSGM). SSGM gives asset owners and managers access to enhance and preserve portfolio values through innovative easy-to-use trading platforms and we are No. 1 with Real Money globally for FX.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for:
As Settlement manager, Officer you will:
- Supervise FX settlement team to ensure FX processing, confirmation, settlement and reconciliation can be completed timely without errors.
- Assist department head of GM FX Ops to enhance the Taipei operating model including strengthen our risk infrastructure and risk excellence.
- Proactively connect with business teams to drive ongoing improvement in controls, culture, governance.
- Proactively identification and mitigation of risk to continue error free control environment, and satisfactory audit rating.
- Continuously improve client experience by improving efficiency and enhance operating model.
- Continuously work with system and application owners in product to assist staff have adequate tools to complete tasks.
- Continuously support SSGM business strategic initiatives and regulatory change effective development and implementation of solutions, processes, controls and technology.
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organization and time management skills with the proven ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Interpersonal skills, Ability to work collaboratively with internal/external stakeholders to establish key relationships
- Strong sense of ownership and power of execution
- Proactive attitude, embrace changes and demonstrate strong ability on quick adaption
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills to achieve desired outcomes.
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or above.
- At least 6 years working experiences in Taiwan FX related area
- Initiative, self-motivation and the ability to work independently
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers