Our client is a multi-national and diversified property group. This position is based in Bangkok, Thailand. You are expected to support the growth of Thailand Operations.
- Ensure that the accounts are prepared in full compliance with IFRS and Thai GAAP.
- Ensure timely reporting to local management and Corporate Head office. (Monthly Report, Quarterly Report, Budgets and Forecasts)
- Prepare the annual budget and present it to the Board of Directors.
- Ensure that internal controls are in place and liaise with external and internal auditors to improve the internal control system of the group.
- Maintain a strong relationship with local tax authorities and provide tax advices and planning. This includes advising the management on the corporate legal structure for optimal holding.
- Responsible for the treasury operations of the group in Thailand and liaise with banks to manage the cash flow of the group.
Financial Planning and Investment Analysis
- Responsible for the financial forecast of all projects.
- Responsible for presentation of various profit and loss and cash flow scenarios, including stress test scenarios.
- Provide strategic advice and business case analysis to CEO and the management team.
- Support the CEO in negotiations with developers and business partners.
Tender and Contract Management
- Member of the Tender Committee that appoints all contractors and sub-Contractors.
- Provides advice and direction in contract and variation order negotiations and disputes with contractors
- In charge of cost control of all project companies
- Prior work experience in a property development / real estate organisation with at least 10 years in a Senior Management position.
- Extensive work experience in Thailand and familiarity with the regulations in Thailand
- Exceptional communicator (in Thai and English); strong stakeholder management (both internal & external) and project management skills