Fund Services Staff
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities & Our Ideal Candidate
- Ensure all transaction input completed in multifonds system and ensure all process comply with DOI and prospectus per fund your owner.
- Fully understand the Service Level Agreement (SLA) offered to Customers and giving full support to achieving it.
- Build up and maintain good relationship with all internal and External customers.
- Make effort to continue improving personal product knowledge, to
- Acquire multi-products processing skills.
- Make effort to improve personal productivity and output level.
- Understand the risks associated with Products Processing and
- Ensure that they are minimized.
- Understand the Banks operational risk standard underlying
- Operating process and follow them carefully.
- Maintain good team work within the unit and department.
- Perform other jobs as assigned by Superior.
- Perform as a back up within Settlement and/or assist peers in other Units.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirement, department procedure guideline and bank policies in order to protect clients and bank's interest
- To escalate or report all issues/problems to superior immediately.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.