.NET Software Developer - Experienced (Junior & Senior)
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. Job Description Major Responsibilities/objective for the role:
• Implementing high quality, scalable and extendable .NET solutions
• Ability to work in a team environment delivering quality software that meets requirements and a timeline
• Provide efficient solutions to resolve issues within agreed timeline
• Motivated to be continually enhancing your skills to be aware of the latest software development trends/skills For senior level positions:
• Execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment.
• Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
• Assume accountability for delivery of one or more projects and programs at a client. Qualifications Qualification:
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences, IT, Information System, or related fields
• 1 - 10 years of experience in programming;
• .NET based language (C#, VB.Net) experience
• Experience with Oracle and SQL Server
• Database analysis and design ability
• Has Analytical thinking and problem solving skill
• Good English communication Additional Preferred Skill Requirements:
• Oracle PL/SQL programming background
• Experience with Oil & Gas related applications
Want to stay connected with Accenture about this and other job opportunities? We're looking to grow our network of exceptional professionals and we're hoping you'll join our Talent Connection . Once you've signed up, we will keep you informed about events and career opportunities that match your interests.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions-underpinned by the world's largest delivery network-Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 37 3 ,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .