About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
To support Manager for manage and control an operational team involved in handling Settlement functions with a goal of:
Our Ideal Candidate
- Ensuring that efficient and good quality are provided to the customers to meet or exceed their expectations.
- Ensuring that operations are strictly compliance with local laws, regulations and Group Policies
- Achieve and maintain the Quality system in line with the unit's Quality Policy and through continual measurement of and improvement in processes and service standards.
- To provide the backup function within a team to ensure the smooth operations.
- To work closely with other teams to ensure effective client service and all problematic transactions are resolved.
- To manage and drive forward the quality process.
- In depth Securities product, operational and general banking operations and through knowledge of operations and rules of local Securities industry.
- In dept knowledge of risk management and sound knowledge of legal and credit control
- Tertiary education with minimum of 5 years of banking experience including 3 years in Fund Services related industry
- Proven administrative, supervisory and interpersonal skills
- Ability to keep up and handle continuous changing market conditions and operating procedures/environments
- Wide range of contacts among stockbrokers, custodian banks and the Stock Exchange
- Understanding of the workings in a computer related work environment
- Excellent management and communication skills.
- All round leadership skills.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.