Junior Data Analyst
Top Investment Bank seek a Data Analyst
My client a well know investment bank in Belfast is looking to recruit a Junior Data Analyst on a 6 month contract initially
The successful candidate will work with various business areas including but not restricted too Equities, Fixed Income and FX.
The role will be a mixture of business as usual support, data analysis and tactical/ strategic development and you will have an excellent opportunity to develop an in-depth knowledge of SSI data and SSI authentication processes, account opening and maintenance and project work. There is also broad exposure to reference data concepts and work streams
- Ensuring all documented processes are followed correctly
- BAU support for the Operations and Accounts Control depts.
- On-going authentication of settlement instructions in a variety of internal applications
- Daily interaction with clients & other depts. via telephone
- SSI & Accounts MIS reporting
- Data analysis
- Banking/Financial services experience would be beneficial
- Proven understanding and exposure of talking to clients
- Taking ownership of allocated work and being accountable
- Experience of following procedures/guidelines
- Strong Microsoft skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong focus on Control and Process optimisation
- Proactive and able to work with remote teams
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly to all levels of the organisation
If you are looking to gain a role in a top investment bank, please do not hesitate to apply!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.