See job description for details
The Business Join us as a Senior Analyst in Belfast or Dublin
What you'll do
- Take on a new career challenge in our Wholesale Portfolio Management team and help us ensure we have a robust and forward looking suite of scorecards and strategies for the Lombard portfolio
- You'll be putting your analytic expertise to great use and working with senior risk colleagues and business areas
- This is a permanent role where you will have the opportunity to develop a specialist range of skills that are in high demand across the bank
In this role you'll work closely with internal colleagues to support the delivery of fully effective and optimised scorecards and automated decisioning strategies within the Lombard portfolio. You'll support a variety of areas in their quest to grow the asset finance Lombard business.
Your responsibilities will include:
The skills you'll need
- Liaising with senior stakeholders in credit and business teams to manage scorecard and strategy related activities
- Supporting the design and delivery of valuable insight into trends and performance across the scorecards, identifying issues and developing a range of solutions
- Assisting in extraction and analysis of portfolio specific MI
We're looking for someone with experience of credit risk modelling and strong stakeholder management skills. Programme software skills would be beneficial but no essential.
We'll look to you to demonstrate:
How we'll reward you
- An aptitude for logical problem solving and analytical reasoning
- Practical knowledge of credit risk metrics and strategies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to convey complex concepts to senior audiences
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer. Inclusion
At Ulster Bank, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we'll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more .