Accounting Integration Lead WFH 600-900 per day outside IR35
Accounting Integration Lead
Work from home and then Birmingham
6 months – potential for extension
Up to 900 per day
Meraki Talent’s client is currently looking for a senior Finance professional to act as the Accounting Integration Lead on the workstreams relating to FinRep, Investment Accounting, Reg Reporting, Banking, and Ledgers.
This includes overseeing specification of the operating model, business requirements, ensuring the solution meets such business requirements, alignment of different policies/ approaches, leading business user testing, and embedding changes into business as usual.
Key Deliverables for the role include:
- The leadership of the business case and delivery phases
- Liaise with business owners ensuring alignment of the solution with the business requirements
- Facilitate decision making with relevant business owners on behalf of the Project
- Validate Solution Design documents
- Oversee business requirements and traceability matrix
- Oversee management of process documents
- Finalize Data Migration approach, validations, and reconciliations
- Devise testing approach, scripts and SIT / UAT execution
- Support input into the implementation planning content
- Ensure reporting & integration is fit for purpose
The successful applicant will be a qualified accountant with extensive experience in finance operational and reporting processes. Experience within Financial Services is essential and ideally will include Life Insurer experience. Any experience leading integrations will be highly desirable.