CIB F&BM Post Trade Technology Portfolio Governance - Associate
CIB F&BM Post TradeTechnology Portfolio Governance - Associate
JPMorgan Chase & Co.(NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking,financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking,financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the DowJones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumersin the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate,institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com .
The Corporate &Investment Bank (CIB) Finance and Business Management (F&BM) group providesfinancial advice to support the CIB's business strategy and helps to ensure asound control environment. Within F&BM, the four major areas ofresponsibility are: Business-aligned BMs (Business Managers), the CIBController, Support Staff CFO, and Planning and Analysis. Position Summary
Reporting to the PTTPortfolio Governance Lead, this role is part of a three-person centralgovernance function tasked with ensuring the efficient and effective control ofa highly complex $450m technology portfolio across a 2000+ strong technologyorganisation. Additional responsibilities include developing anddelivering the communications plan for the group; driving location strategy;and the coordination of annual planning. The role will involve regularinteraction with senior management across Technology, Operations, F&BM, andthe front office stakeholders. Key Responsibilities
Skills and Experience
- Define and support the portfolio governance model across the group, ensuring it aligns to the overall CIB strategy and that it provides a clear view of technology's delivery against requirements
- Ensure the structure accounts for a complex and diverse set of sponsors across Operations, Risk and Control and clients in Markets, Custody and the Banking business
- Create common set of governance goals, metrics and key success measures for the group
- Enable the delivery of executive-level monthly governance reviews to all stakeholders
- Drive portfolio planning process engagement with stakeholders
- Coordinate the business case process for strategic programs
- Deliver the communications strategy across the technology organization
- Solid relevant experience, ideally including strategic PMO experience in a global technology organization, preferably in the financial sector
- Must be a confident communicator, possessing a strength of personality and intellect to gain the respect of demanding business heads and senior management team
- Must have a collaborative and participative style. Professionalism, sensitivity, discretion and sound decision-making skills allied with the ability to interact at senior executive level are essential.
- Ability to prioritize, multi task and drive the agenda under pressure
- Advanced MS Office (PowerPoint and Excel) skills will be a significant advantage
- Nice to Have: Qlikview, Access Db, and/or VB Macro skills
Tobe considered for this role, you may be required to complete the videointerview powered By HireVue. About J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank isa global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's mostimportant corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with theirbusiness in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and$393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank providesstrategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in marketsaround the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
JPMorgan Chase & Co.offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensationpackage. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a memberof the UK Government's Disability Confident Scheme.