CIB Operations - Cash Core - Bournemouth - Executive Director
About J.P. MorganCorporate & Investment Bank J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank(CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. Theworld's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust uswith their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assetsunder custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bankprovides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidityin markets around the world.
DepartmentDescription The strategic projects function is focused on largescale change initiatives to address industry, client and business requirementsglobally as they impact the Markets, Securities Services and Treasury Servicesbusinesses. The group provides a unique mix of project skills and productexperience that are not tied to a specific business enabling it to provide aconsistent, high-quality and responsive approach to the way we manage andexecute change. Background
The successful candidate will join a team focused oninternal business transformation & programme delivery. They will beresponsible for end to end management of business analysis, execution of changemanagement initiatives & organizational and operating model design,consistent with the business strategy and principals.
The role will work closely with all stakeholdersincluding trading, sales, operations, finance, risk and technology; looking toleverage best practice across the industry and other JPM businessunits. Key roles and responsibilities:
- Partnerwith key business and technology representatives in order to drive businessrequirements, testing and overall delivery.
- Organisationaland Operating Model Design.
- ProcessReengineering - Definition of future state business process to ensureconsistency and gain maximum benefit from technology deliveries.
Skills Required/ To Be Developed
- Leadership - Assume a key leadership role within the strategic initiatives programme team. Build & develop relationships, within and across functions.
- Programme Management - Prior experience of large scalefront-to-back, full lifecycle project & programme management. Ability toorganize, prioritize and manage multiple streams of work at any given time
- Excellent communication, presentation (both oral andwritten) & influencing skills
- Minimum degree educated with banking experience withina Trading environment exposure a plus.
- Leverage subject matter expertise in drivingconversations and/or influencing decisions/direction with Business / stakeholders and Technology.
- Strong partnership record and ability to buildeffective business relationships required to leverage parts of the organizationas required.
- Ability to troubleshoot and strong analytical skillsrequired.
- Effective change management skills. Ability to support& adapt within a changing environment.
- Strong attention to detail and must be able todemonstrate outstanding delivery track record.
- Ability to lead and work independently.
Thisrole is a rare and outstanding opportunity within JPMorgan and will offer thecandidate the opportunity to join a newly formed high profile team and take aleadership role within the strategic projects group.
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer,M/F/D/V