Operations Manager - Financial Services firm
Operations Manager required by my leading Financial Services client in Brighton.
My client is looking for a talented and motivated individual to be responsible for core operations in life client service delivery. Ensuring they meet the service expectations of both its clients and its commercial teams; internal and external regulators and the operational requirements of its employees; whilst delivering consistent cost efficiencies, process improvement and improved productivity.
You'll also be responsible for a number of direct reports, and a much larger team indirectly. As well as supporting the COO including standing in for at meetings as required. The following skills / experience is required:
Salary: Excellent + bonus + package Location: Brighton
- Process driven
- Management experience (ideally direct reports with teams beneath)
- Customer focused, user experience and service driven
- Ability to influence at all levels
- Successfully delivered operational process improvement / change projects
- Competent and credible individual
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication skills
If you are interested in this Operations Manager position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.