Senior SAP Engineer
Friday 30 August 2019 Salary Range
£54,117 - £60,130 We support agile working - click here for more information on agile working options. Agile Working Options
Other Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion Job Description Summary
Lloyds Banking Group are transforming the way we do Engineering. We've created "LBG Labs" and we're building multi-functional, co-located teams giving them freedom to bring technology to the forefront of our business. This will create new, and improve existing, products and services to help us really make a difference to our customers.
Job Description Want to know more?
A Lab is a co-located team who work together on key projects to deliver value at pace by designing services that people find useful, easy and engaging to use. Typically, a Lab has a strong focus on complex problem solving in an agile environment where engineers are free to experiment and create innovative products which will transform the way our customers engage with us.
This position will sit within the Finance Value Stream which help us tell the story of Lloyds Banking Group's financial and regulatory performance both externally and internally, giving real insight to influence strategic decision making. The Role
Joining us as a Senior SAP Engineer you will be accountable for the technical design and development of the backlog items within the GDRS (Group and Divisional Reporting System) application working from requirements through to implementation and support alongside a team of engineers.
By working independently or collaboratively relative to size, significance, scope and scale, you'll make recommendations and co-ordinate/oversee an efficient and effective delivery.
It is anticipated that you will stay abreast of emerging technologies and industry standards and encourage the adoption (and modification) into the Finance Value Stream.
Our technology stack: SAP BFC, SAP BW, SAP BO/BI, SAP FIM, SAP ICS, SAP HANA, ABAP, Cube Designer Here's where you'll make a difference
- Responsible for the technical design and development of the backlog items on the GDRS application in line with Architecture Guidance.
- Work collaboratively to provide an efficient and effective delivery of the GDRS software solutions to meet business goals.
- Design and build technology solutions in the required SAP technologies using best in class libraries and design principles
- Assist in design, estimation, planning and implementation of customer user stories requiring IT development
- Design and build software development frameworks following best practices for SAP based deliveries
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies including Dev Ops tooling and promote knowledge sharing
- You will have experience of developing within at least one of the following technologies SAP BFC, SAP BW, SAP BI/BO or SAP HANA.
- Any experience SAP technology or domain level architectural principles would be helpful, but not necessary.
If this is you, come and join our inclusive, values-led culture focused on making a difference.
Together we'll make it possible... So what can we offer you in return?
Whatever your aspiration, you can also expect excellent benefits, personal development and a career that's enriching and full of opportunity.
You'll also receive a package that includes
- Car or car allowance of up to £4,080 per year
- Discretionary bonus between 15-30% of base pay
- Cash sum of 4% which you can exchange for a variety of benefits or simply take the cash
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension, where we'll give up to a max of 13%
- Share plans
- 30 days holiday (+ Bank holidays)
Are you interested in joining us? Apply today, we'd love to hear from you... At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop. We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we're building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.