Senior QA Analyst (OAT) - Business Quality Assurance Team, Internal Services -London
The Senior QA Engineer - Operational Acceptance Testing (OAT) will be responsible for maturing and delivering structured OAT QA activities to ensure quality is delivered when transitioning from project into operations. This spans testing the below areas with the subject matter experts prior to major releases or changes: monitoring & alerting; service readiness testing; performance, resiliency, recoverability and operability & maintainability testing.
We encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility, please do discuss with us. Are you looking to return to the workplace after an extended career break?
For this role we can offer coaching and support designed for returners to refresh your knowledge and skills, and help your transition back into the workplace after a career break of 2 years or more. If this is relevant for you, just let your recruiter know when you make your application. Your role
Your work, your choice
- Maturing and delivering on our OAT activities
- Ensuring QA activities are performed in accordance with Deloitte standards and QA best practices
- Establishing and implementing strong entry criteria and handover from project-driven QA into the operational QA team members
- Liaising and building relationships with Technical SMEs, Service Management teams, Service Transition, QA Managers, Test Automation & Performance Engineers, Business & Technical Analysts, Solution Architects, and End Users to ensure any changes to the Deloitte IT estate meet out quality standards.
- Supporting QA execution as and when required to ensure a service is ready for production
- Liaise with business and ITS stakeholders, including Senior Management and working with diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Work pattern: Permanent Yourprofessional experience
Yourservice line: Internal Services
- Solid experience in a QA or Testing experience
- Experience as an IT Service Management professional
- A thorough knowledge of the Windows and Mac estate, Office products and virtual machines
- ITIL Foundation level certification. Higher qualifications in this area are desirable
- ISEB Software Testing Foundation level certification is mandatory. Higher qualifications in this area are desirable.
- Demonstrated ability in applying repeatable QA process and methods to enterprise wide technology projects or initiatives.
- Strong understanding of QA/Testing toolsets such as Azure DevOps, HP ALM
- A thorough knowledge of Test Methodologies e.g. Agile, Waterfall, DevOps
- Strong management, communication, technical and remote collaboration skills are a must with the ability to communicate professionally and effectively with staff at all levels
At Deloitte, we're all about collaboration. Andnowhere is this more apparent than among our 2,000-strong internal services team.With our combined specialist skills, we provide all the essential support andadvice our client-facing colleagues need, right across the firm. This enablesthem to focus all of their efforts on delivering the best service possible totheir clients. Covering seven distinct areas; Human Resources, Clients &Industries, Finance & Legal, Shared Services, National Quality & RiskManagement, IT Services, and Workplace Services & Real Estate, together we live,breathe and deliver the Deloitte experience .
About Deloitte OurPurpose & Strategy
Tomake an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defineswho we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for ourstrategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professionalservices: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The firstchoice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice forthe best talent. Whatdo we do?
Deloitteoffers global integrated professional services that include Audit &Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting.Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight,consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technologyrevolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excelanywhere in the world. Beyondthe UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the secondlargest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operationsin Belgium, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Malta, the Netherlands, the Nordics(Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK.Deloitte NSE brings together 2,500 partners and over 40,000 people, combiningour unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance,consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across theregion. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputedleader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth forour people. Whatdo we value?
AtDeloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals canproduce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and agenuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, withrespect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile workingarrangements. Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways
. We are proud to have earnt a Top 10 place on the2018 list of Top 30 Employers for WorkingFamilies
forthe eighth consecutive year, and to have been listed in The Times Top 50 Employers forWomen
for each of thelast four years. Beinga Leader at Deloitte
Culturalfit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always setthe example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people andtake an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside andoutside work - and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities todevelop them while showing respect and appreciation.
Weexpect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and ourleadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are mostimportant for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact thatmatters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our LeadershipCharter helps all of our people understand what we're looking for:
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction.
WPFULL SLICSS BAITEC CFTECH RTWPROG
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and its registered office at 1 New Street Square, London EC4A 3HQ, United Kingdom.
Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NSE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"). DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL and Deloitte NSE LLP do not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
© 2019 Deloitte LLP. All rights reserved.
Requisition code: 171573