Talent and Leadership Effectiveness Lead
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Cookstown, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: Fidelity International
Title: Global Talent & Leadership Effectiveness Lead Department: Chief People Office Location: Dublin Reports To: Head of Global Talent Management
As part of Chief People Office, the Global Talent Management team is responsible for all aspects of acquiring and developing talent, leaders and people. Working closely with business leaders and in partnership with global HR, the Talent Management team ensures skills, experience and capabilities needed by FIL are in place to deliver its strategic objectives and business plans.
Purpose of your role
- Provide thought leadership across all aspects of leadership development
- Delivery of Leadership Development imperatives including established and new solutions
- Work with a broad stakeholder group across HR and wider business to deliver leadership development solutions
- Contribute to the global talent team strategy to develop our people to support business objectives
- Working closely with the senior leaders develop talent strategies and integrated talent reviews, succession planning and other talent management initiatives that drive business results and are critical to the business strategy.
- Influence the direction of the talent strategy in the organisation through a partnership approach with senior stakeholders
- Develop a holistic systematic approach to performance effectiveness.
- Partnering with key teams within the broader HR team (such as Reward and HR Business Partnering), design comprehensive performance effectiveness programs ideally suited to meet the company's objectives and create a high-performance culture.
- Design and implement organisational effectiveness initiatives linked to a holistic approach as to how it connects organisational culture, values, performance effectiveness and other L&D initiatives
- Partner with HR & the businesses to conduct talent reviews to identify high potentials, complete succession plans and drive the development planning process
- Partner with HR Business Partners in the regions to support the design and delivery of high potential development programmes
Ensure that all programmes and interventions are aligned with FIL culture and Values Working with L&D and global talent team develop and deliver a FIL approach to Leadership Development Ensure all solutions have appropriate investment, measurement, analysis and link to business planning Conduct external research to ensure strategy, content and approach to Leadership Development delivers best practice Partner with team members to ensure integration with core talent programmes and curriculum
- Provide and supporting HR partners with talent management tools, processes and methods to deliver succession planning, Organisation Design / Development and talent mobility
- Develop and manage appropriate interventions and tools, for building leadership capability across the firm
- Collaborate and co-ordinate with wider Global Talent Management team to ensure global consistency of programs and content and respond to regional needs when necessary
- Partner with HR to consult and address developing needs of the business
- Select/partner with vendors to develop/deliver solutions/ programmes
- Working with Director of L&D and global talent team develop and deliver a FIL approach to Leadership Development
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Proven experience in the design and delivery of leadership programs in a global financial services organisation.
- Proven ability to influence senior stakeholders globally across the organisation
- Proven experience of working as a talent & development lead within a complex global organisation
- Proven experience of working with the senior leaders and teams to identify leadership and talent focus in line with business strategies.
- Experienced in connecting talent & performance, to enable high levels of engagement and motivation
- Ability to work at both a strategic and tactical level
- Talent and Performance subject matter expert
- Management of budgets and financial metrics
- Relevant degree and professional qualification (e.g. CIPD)
- Ability to build collaborative business relationships across cultures and levels of FIL
- Excellent interpersonal, consulting and coaching skills
- Strong project management skills
- Global travel will be required