Access & Identity Management Administrator
The Access & Identity Management team is a critical component of Global Information Security and is responsible for controlling and maintaining secure access across the technology estate.
The AIM administrator is responsible for user administration functions across all technology platforms and applications, including:
- Managing user accounts, permissions and entitlements in Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange, UNIX, 300+ business applications and BlackRock’s state-of-the-art trading and asset management platform, Aladdin.
- Maintaining appropriate user entitlements throughout the employee lifecycle (Joiners/Movers/Leavers).
- Project work relating to system migrations and onboarding new systems to AIM management.
- Experience performing user administration in a Windows Active Directory environment.
- Experience in granting NTFS permissions for folders/files in a Windows Distributed File System Environment.
- Experience performing user administration tasks for various in-house and third-party applications.
- Experience in Exchange administration; creating and maintaining mailboxes, distribution lists, contacts and public folders.
- Experience administering 2FA remote access solutions (i.e RSA or Duo)
- Knowledge of Information Security principles and ability to adhere to SSAE16 and SOX audit requirements pertaining to Identity & Access Management (Role-Based Access Control, access governance, detail-oriented, obtaining and documenting approvals, etc).
- Experience with ticketing/workflow management tools (i.e. HP Service Manager / ServiceNow).
- Basic familiarity with UNIX command-line execution.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards; strong organizational skills; able to manage time, priorities and workload; provide documentation and accountability.