Are you an ambitious Business Analyst looking to join an innovative, fast growing technology company? Do you have great Stakeholder Management skills in an Agile environment? Do you want to work for a young, dynamic and growing company where every member of the team has a valid opinion and takes responsibility for their own work?
Then this could be the next role for you! I'm shortlisting for a fast growing technology company who are doing doing some really exciting things in a quickly developing sector and working with partners across the globe, we're looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join the small, but expanding team to work on the design & development to work on full suite of geospatial products.
Key responsibilities include:
• Work with external stakeholders at all levels, pre and post-contract award to elicit, understand, decompose and document product requirements
• Assist clients in developing requests for change then managing them through to delivery
• Communicate with internal colleagues, disseminating requirements as necessary to ensure software is developed to meet user needs
• Produce written documentation to support your work, report on your findings and present to stakeholders when necessary
• Plan and execute user workshops for requirements elicitation, design validation and customer test & acceptance of Geographic Information Systems
• Test and evaluate products
• Support other members of the Product Management team
Skills / Experience
• Evidence of working in an Agile software development environment
• Experience running user workshops
• Willingness to travel nationally and internationally to engage with clients
• Experience with Atlassian Confluence
• Experience with geospatial products and services
• Experience with issue/ticket tracking and project management tools
For more information please get in touch ASAP.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or contact Matt Kelly using 0131 473 4929
If these jobs aren't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within IT Development/Design please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.