Meraki Talent’s multinational financial services client is seeking a Client Reporting Analyst to be based within their operation in Edinburgh. Due to a period of growth my client is looking to recruit a candidate with a strong background in either Client Reporting, Performance/Attribution, NAV, Fund Reporting, Senior Client Services. The successful candidate, along with the regional team managers, will be responsible for ensuring that all client and regulatory deliverables are met, and system and process improvements are implemented effectively
Responsibilities of the Position
- Ensure that all client deliveries are met to agreed service level agreements and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain communication with the clients, both internal and external, ensuring it is effective.
- Assisting to lead on projects and process improvements and the resultant training.
- Ensuring that offshore and onshore teams are trained to a high standard and are kept up to date with change.
- Investigation and resolution of complex queries and client queries in a timely manner.
- Develop strong, pro-active relationships with all internal and external customers.
- Lead various client calls on behalf of team
- Ensuring that client deliverables are met to agreed service level agreements.
- Working closely with other relevant operational peers to ensure that process risks are minimised.
Background of the Position:
- Candidates may be from an Investment management environment have experience of Middle Office, trade life cycles and investment accounting
- In depth knowledge of daily middle office operations or Trade Management
- Experience within a checking and oversight role
- Proven experience of resolving accounting issues relating to complex investment products
- Strong communication skills to engage with various stakeholders across the business
- In-depth understanding and experience of relevant regulatory standards sand industry best practices