Mortgage and Protection Adviser
Wednesday 25 September 2019 Salary Range
£27,000 - £30,000 We support agile working - click here for more information on agile working options. Agile Working Options
Unable to Offer Agile Options Job Description Summary
A certified adviser who uses excellent mortgage and regulatory knowledge to help new and existing customers with their mortgage and protection needs. Helps Britain & Northern Ireland prosper, delivers expert advice, an excellent customer experience and compliantly fulfils their mortgage and protection needs as appropriate. Ensures customers are dealt with efficiently and professionally and refers them to the right person or channel where appropriate, including our vulnerable customers. Acts in line with the Group Values, Behaviours and Codes of Responsibility and supports LBG priorities
Job Description Customer
- Takes ownership and delivers a high level of the customer experience, ensuring customers needs are met to buy a new home or switch their mortgage, make home improvements and protect themselves and their home (as appropriate).
- Shows care about the customer, utilising all feedback provided to understand and improve our customer's experience, escalating any barriers which may hinder a seamless customer experience whilst taking ownership to move the customer as far along their mortgage journey as possible
- Make appropriate referrals to advisers and partner business areas where additional needs have been established to build and deepen customer relationships with the branch.
- Effectively comply within the Risk Management Framework including our Policies, Processes and Governance to ensure a robust and consistent approach to make the right decisions and do the right thing for our customers.
- Keep up-to-date with mandatory training and take personal responsibility to ensure you have the appropriate skills and knowledge to remain competent and accredited to undertake your role.
- Comply with all role competency requirements and focus on our customers' experience to consistently deliver fair outcomes for our customers.
- Takes ownership of personal development and performance, and regularly assess and develops performance during coaching, feedback and 1:1s
- Recognises the need for an inclusive and caring environment where all colleagues feel welcomed, valued and able to contribute as an individual. Values differences and treat both colleagues and customers as individuals.- Work collaboratively with partners in Banking, Wealth and Business Banking (where applicable) to provide an exceptional customer experience to meet a full range of genuine customer needs where appropriate
- Lives the Group's Values and Behaviours and Codes of Responsibility
Certification requirement due to - (FCA28) Advising, arranging (bringing about) an execution-only sale (excluding variations to an existing home finance transaction except where the effect is to change all or part of the home finance transaction from one interest rate to another) on regulated mortgage contracts for a non-business purpose. At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop. We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we're building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.