Reconciliation Analyst | Edinburgh | Maternity Cover
Change Recruitment's Edinburgh Client is looking to hire a Reconciliation Analyst for a maternity cover, initially for 6 months. The Reconciliation Analyst will be required to contribute to the work of the Reconciliation Team within Client Administration in its objective to deliver BAU reconciliations and all periodic reporting.
• Assist in all periodic reconciliations
• Liaise with custodians to resolve outstanding differences on client accounts and accurately record all issues.
• Ensure all client assets are reconciled against custodian records on a monthly basis, any differences over 30 BPS must be investigated and a full breakdown provided.
• Prepare month end additional reporting for client specific requests
• Timely responses to audit requests
• Assist other teams within the Client Administration dept.
• Support the team in various daily and monthly ad-hoc tasks.
• Assist with team related projects when required
• Assist with the monitoring of the team mailbox and ensure all queries are responded to promptly
Skills and Knowledge
• Experience working in Investment Operations in a reconciliation role
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Ability to prioritise work accurately under pressure to tight deadlines
• Attention to detail and numerate
• Must be motivated, flexible and committed to the team
• Strong problem solving skills with the ability to synthesize information, summarise issues and suggest solutions
• Sharp control/risk mitigation mentality with ability to know when to escalate issues
• Ability to operate effectively under tight deadlines with strong emphasis on appropriate prioritisation
• Ability and desire to work in a team environment; willingness to ask questions but also to learn independently
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, in particular Word and Excel, and an aptitude for learning new applications
• IAQ or IMC Qualification is desirable.
Email your CV to email@example.com or call me on 0131 4735025 for more info.