A leading private equity and infrastructure investment manager with £4bn of assets is seeking to hire a senior business development manager looking after Scotland in their continuing expansion.
The company offers a range of tax-efficient investments including VCTs, EIS, IHT as well as private equity and infrastructure solutions for institutional investments.
The Business Development Manager must be high energy, likeable, motivated, articulate and passionate. They must enjoy and thrive on working in a fast paced business and Business Development team. The Head Office is in London Bridge, but this candidate will be based in Scotland covering the whole region, will be out of the office a lot, and will be supported by internal business development managers.
Candidates must display the following attributes:
- High energy – strong work ethic
- Lead subsequent capital raises, building a deep understanding of the firm and its investments
- Working to and achieving budgeted sales targets.
- Engaging financial advisers and ability to build and grow own bank of clients
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- High quality consultative sales skills
- Focussed on delivering exceptional customer service
- Team ethic / teamplayer
Core Functions of the Role
- Management and development of existing relationships with financial advisers / wealth managers
- Growing the adviser-client base
- Build and deliver the business plan for Scotland
- Provide the highest quality and unrivaled level of customer service
- Implement new sales campaigns
- Supporting and educating financial advisers
- Attending and supporting IFA and industry conferences and events