Software Developer - Security
The Business Join us in Edinburgh in the role of Software Developer, Security
What you'll do
- This role will see you working on the SLX platform, which is the strategic toolset for managing the bank's user access services including access requests and provisioning, entitlement reviews and access monitoring
- We'll look to you to support the delivery of continued improvements to the SLX platform to drive the strategy of simplification and automation
- You'll be joining Enterprise Security Services which is at the forefront of delivering high quality change at pace via the SLX website
As Software Developer, you'll Design and develop new functionality, enhancements and software fixes for the SLX application in line with requirements.
The skills you'll need
- Liaise with stakeholders throughout the development lifecycle.
- Manage code releases including raising changes, ensuring appropriate testing has been completed and evidence gathered and running live deployment audios
- Support and progress continuous improvement of the SLX site.
- Support audit and risk engagements and remediation plans, support Security Services Operations projects, initiatives to centralise, automate and enhance the environment.
- Comply with Our Code, all RBS policies, 'How we manage RBS', and if applicable 'How we manage our Business', and deliver against all relevant statutory, regulatory, supervisory and legal obligations
- Proactive identification and effective management and/or escalation of conduct risk delivering key customer outcomes .
We're looking for someone highly motivated, organised and methodical in their approach with an eye for detail and accuracy, and a strong risk management awareness.
Experience in C# and MVC is also desirable. How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer. Inclusion
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we'll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more .