Link Asset Services is a fast growing, dynamic business with market leading positions across our areas of expertise – funds, market services, corporates and private client, and banking and credit management services. With offices across the UK and Europe we are part of Link Group who are headquartered in Australia. A truly global organisation, Link Group provides us with a strong platform to realise our growth ambitions and continue to build on our success.
You can play a key part in this – at Link Asset Services we recognise the importance of supporting and developing our people, so we listen to colleagues, train our teams and invest in great working environments. Add to that a culture that champions respect and integrity, a diverse and inclusive colleague base and a commitment to positively influence the communities we work with and you’ll get a flavour of life at Link. At the bottom of this role advert, you’ll find more information on why you’ll enjoy working with us.
Link Fund Solutions are looking to recruit a qualified fund accountant with alternative investment funds experience to join their growing fund administration business based in Exeter, Devon. The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with a minimum 3-5 years PQE and possess strong technical accounting, interpersonal and communication skills. The role is responsible for all aspects of fund administration and accounting, including the review of detailed accounting information relating to a portfolio of alternative investment.
• Review net asset value calculations, cash reports, revenue projections, AIC or other industry returns, in accordance with business policies and procedures and within the required timeframe
• Administer alternative investment funds, accounting and income information for a portfolio of clients
• Review management accounts and accompanying schedules as applicable, in accordance with documented business policies and procedures and within the required timeframe
• Thorough understanding of all fund administration activities including corporate actions, fund structures and resulting accounting entries
• Prepare/review half year and full year accounts together with related information
• Attend client company board and management meetings as required
• Effective implementation of on-boarding new business and fund changes
• Regularly review Service Level Agreements and update as appropriate
• Take the lead with allocated clients and auditors, dealing with all queries and escalate as appropriate
• Actively manage and mentor staff under supervision
• ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
• Knowledge of UK GAAP, US GAAP, and IFRS as applied to the alternative investment funds industry
• Extensive fund accounting experience
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrably methodical and highly organised with a proven ability to meet deadlines
• Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
Link Group’s purpose statement ‘Together we achieve’ reflects how much we value working together: with each other; with our clients; and with third parties, to help everyone achieve success – both personal and professional
We have an ongoing commitment to career progression, training and education as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package that under pins this.
At Link, you’ll find we support achievement and celebrate success. So, if you want to be a part of this, click the ‘I’m Interested’ or Apply button.