Meraki Talent has been engaged to recruit an exciting Business Analyst role at a leading banking institution in Fareham.
Meraki Talent has been engaged to recruit an exciting opportunity to join a global banking institution in Fareham as a Business Analyst on their Compliance Transformation programme. The successful appointee will be involved in projects spanning across money laundering, sanctions and anti-bribery and corruption. Role Responsibilities:
- Assume responsibility for Requirements Management, Design, Change Management and Implementation Management
- Work collaboratively with delivery partners and subject matter experts in gathering, translating and clarifying requirements and defining design options
- Support software delivery and IT Operations with the translation of business requirements and designs into more detailed functional requirements and designs in systems related projects
- Implementation Management, including planning, controlling and reporting on implementation of the change ‘product’, focusing on accelerating benefits and minimising risk during deployment
- Managing implementation readiness and managing the early stages of implementation (e.g. pilot)
- Work closely with the Process Consultants in analysing and re-engineering business processes
- Continually reassess the operational risks and likelihood of operational risk occurring
- Lead design workstreams or teams, managing other Global Transformation Analysts, SMEs and resources
- Demonstrate a good understanding of global transformation frameworks and best practice techniques
- Very strong knowledge of the external environment – regulatory, political, competitors etc.
- Overall financial services industry knowledge with specific functional expertise
- Extensive experience gathering requirements and conducting design activity, with a mix of business, operations and technology focused projects
- Strong experience of delivering change to different audiences and managing implementation in banking environments
- Effective communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Sound judgmental skills to identify and resolve problems
- Proven ability working with senior stakeholders and business sponsors
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading financial services institution where your efforts and skills will be immediately recognised and appreciated across the business.