Desktop Infrastructure Manager
Are you highly experienced with Application Packaging ?
Do you have experience being a Manager / Team Lead ?
Would you like to work for a fantastic global company, based from their prestigious office in Glasgow ?
You will be leading a global team who are responsible for the end user computing environment across the business.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for the end to end development, management and support of the end user computing environment.
• Day to day team management.
• Implementation of agreed security policies
• Establish and develop processes and procedures and advocate industry standard best practices
• Ensure maintenance of existing infrastructure
• Proven Managerial / Team Lead experience
• Experience working with a ticket logging system to agreed SLAs
• Extensive experience supporting a Windows enterprise environment
• Demonstrate ability to lead technical solutions
• Proven analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong communication skills
• Proven track record of delivering excellent customer service.
• Delivering applications via Citrix Xenapp\Micrososft App-V
• Scripting Technologies: Powershell\VBS\CMD
• Group Policy Object management
• Windows 10 configuration, deployment and management experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this leading company who offer a great working environment.
For more information please get in touch asap.