Lead Java Developer
Glasgow city centre
Up to £55,000 + Benefits
Are you a strong Java Developer looking for a new challenge in your career? Are you looking to work in an environment that will allow you to design and lead technical solutions? Are you able to apply design & system architecture skills to ensure continual increase in performance and stability of the core system? Then we have the perfect role for you to progress your career in a highly rewarding, supportive & collaborative environment with our well established Financial Services client in the heart of Glasgow.
What you'll need to succeed
• Experience of low-code BPM platforms
• Strong experience with RDBMS platforms such as Microsoft SQL Server, MariaDB, Oracle, PostgreSQL
• Understanding of service-oriented architectures & distributed computing concepts
• Strong understanding of the full software development lifecycle, particularly Waterfall, Agile, LEAN methodologies
• Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming principles
• Strong experience with test-driven development processes using tools such as JUnit, NUnit, MSTest, Moq, jMock, etc
• Great communication skills
• Matrix and line management responsibilities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or contact Matt Kelly using 0131 473 4929
If these jobs aren't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within IT Development/Design please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.