Senior IT Audit Analyst
Role: Senior IT Audit Analyst
Rate: £30,000 - £40,000 DOE + Benefits
An exciting opportunity has just been released, our client in Glasgow is now looking for a Senior IT Audit Analyst. This individual will be a key part of the team, performing assurance and control testing as part of our IT plans.
• Provide support in delivering assessment and monitoring activities across enterprise processes, risks, policies and customer outcomes.
• Responsible for performing assurance and control testing across numerous IT domains
• Supporting the delivery of specialist IT thematic assurance reviews.
• Responsible for control testing
• Work closely and build relationships with key stakeholders
• Act as a central point of reference
• Execute assurance deliverables within agreed timescales,
• Working with businesses to identify and escalate any problems/weakness
• Challenge on a risk basis to key process enhancement initiatives and business procedures
• Collaboration with 2nd and 3rd lines of defence
• Leading and communication of control failures and remedies
• Performing assurance walkthroughs and testing of the IT General Controls
• Take ownership of central control matrix for Scheme Certification
• Support the embedding of risk analytics capability
• Providing reporting and analysis
• Risk management/ assurance activities
• IT professional, sound knowledge of relevant standards and best
• Obtained or willingness to obtain ISACA (CISA) accreditation
• Using data analysis to identify trends and translate into solutions
• Developing reporting tools which enable standard and tailored reporting of data
• Relationship management, influencing, coaching and communication skills, with proven experience of collaborating across business areas and with colleagues at different levels.
• Time management, workload prioritisation and ability to deliver under pressure.
• Proven ability to influence change
If you match majority of these please get in touch for a confidential conversation on the client and details about the role.
T- 0141 566 8676