Currently working with an important client who are seeking for a Database Engineer to join their team in Horsham.
You will work as part of a Global multi-locational cross-matrix team in a dynamic and high pressured environment. Act as a point of escalation for the Products, providing guidance, support and expertise when required as part of normal activities, projects and incidents.
In-depth technical knowledge :
• MS SQL 2005 – 2017 and onwards
• SSRS and SSIS
• High Availability using SQL AlwaysOn, Clustering and Windows Operating systems
• Experience of delivering improvement through debugging code and optimising queries
• Creation and development of scheduled database maintenance routines
• In-depth knowledge of Active Directory in relation to databases
• In-depth technical knowledge of Power shell, scripting and automation in relation to databases
• Managing large SQL databases up to 12TB
• In-depth knowledge of security and vulnerability based approach to security hardening
Please let me know if you’re interested or might know a suitable person. Temour.Djavojan@alexanderash.com