Head of EMEA Reporting
Who we're looking for
We are looking for someone to manage and oversee our various reporting teams who are responsible for providing Fund, Client, and Regulatory information. You will be pivotal in ensuring the accurate and timely delivery of information from all platforms at all times.
You'll be part of a new management team in a new location so we need someone who's flexible, creative and curious enough to take on a challenge, rather than tick off set tasks on a to-do list. We want someone who can drive performance and standards defining KPIs, monitoring progress and reviewing efficiency to ensure our service is meeting expectations.
It's an exciting chance to work and build up strong relationships with multiple stakeholders across various levels and locations, so you'll be able to see the bigger picture and how your role will evolve. About Schroders
We're a global investment manager. We help institutions, intermediaries and individuals around the world invest money to meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future.
We have around 4,000 people on six continents. And we've been around for over 200 years, but keep adapting as society and technology changes. What doesn't change is our commitment to helping our clients, and society, prosper. The base
You'll be based at our new Broadlands Business Campus near Horsham in West Sussex. That's our new operations hub - home to our client servicing and product reporting for Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
It's a brand new site, and a brand new team, putting digital first. So we're looking for people who are excited about setting things up, shaking things up, and working across teams. It's a chance to shape how we work rather than slot into an established structure.
It'll have same high standards and international reputation as our HQ in the City of London, without being in the city: a big, countryside campus (and no commute on the Tube) means life will feel a little different. What you'll do
• Management of the Reporting and Data teams responsible for the report delivery
• Work with stakeholders to manage, develop and refine processes
• Management of the Financial Reporting Team responsible for operational oversight of period end accounts production for both the Luxembourg and UK fund ranges.
• Manage key stakeholders building strong collaborative relationships with effective management of internal client expectations
• Ensure consistency and validity across the multiple reporting platforms
• Defining, implementing and encouraging continuous improvement initiatives to streamline and improve report production and delivery
• Maintain an up to date knowledge and understanding of regulatory and compliance requirements
The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need:
• Experience of leading and developing multiple teams
• Interchangeable Fund and Operations skills that can be utilised
• Strong communications skills and stakeholders management at varying levels
• Detailed knowledge of Fund and Client regulatory reporting requirements
• Demonstrable multi-production oversight management skills
• High level of attention to detail and a resolve to present fully-accurate data and information
• Reporting production or equivalent experience
• Ability to work under time pressure and handle multiple projects at a time The knowledge, experience and qualifications that will help
• Project and Business Change experience
• Experience of working in an agile environment
• Good knowledge of front to back asset management operations What you'll be like
• A really strong people manager
• Good at analysing and solving problems
• Able to prioritise and manage activities for the benefit of the business
• A really good communicator
• Strong attention to detail
• Flexible: how we work in this new hub will evolve, so you'll need to adapt We're looking for the best, whoever they are
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer. You're welcome here whatever your sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.