Northern Trust provides their clients with comprehensive Investment Operations Outsourcing middle office solutions covering the full universe of: trade services, asset services, client reporting, performance measurement, derivatives operations and collateral management.
This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to join an existing Client Reporting, Fee & Query Management team and play a key role in the success of an expanding Investment Operations outsourcing platform implemented by Northern Trust.
Within IOO, the team provides a full and in depth Fee Billing service to Investment Managers. These include Institutional Clients investing in Pooled Funds, LDI and Segregated mandates. Typical products include OEIC's, Sicav's, QIF's, Onshore/Offshore Unitised pooled vehicles, Swaps, Repo's, Futures, Equities, and Bonds.
We are currently recruiting a Senior Administrator to ensure accurate and timely oversight assistance to our back office teams in Bangalore covering Fee Billing services (ad hoc, daily, monthly, quarterly and off quarter) and additionally provide support to the Client Reporting team. The key responsibilities of the role include:
• Providing oversight for production/delivery of monthly/quarterly Fee billing to agreed client deadlines for IOO clients, produced by offshore teams in Bangalore, ensuring timelines are met and accuracy is maintained.
• Preparing monthly/quarterly tracker rolls in SharePoint databases ensuring accurate maintenance of all static data and logs.
• Responding promptly and appropriately to internal (including offshore teams) and external (including IOO clients) queries received in relation to fee invoices/process. Providing the best possible service and escalating as appropriate.
• Assisting the team and offshore areas with more complex client enquiries and escalate as necessary for all issues and queries.
• Monitor and oversee query management for fee related queries.
• Point of contact for assistance with quality controlling of monthly/quarterly management/performance fees.
• Receiving and logging information regarding new fees and mandates amendments (template list), ensuring that it is passed on to offshore teams as appropriate.
• Point of contact for assistance with setting up new fee billing records and making amendments as and when required to existing records in the Revport billing record system. Checking SharePoint updates have been made by the offshore teams, in line with fee requirements.
• Producing monthly oversight statistics to internal parties.
• Producing quarterly fee statistics internally and externally to Outsourced client.
• Arrange and chair internal and external meeting with key stake holdings ensure detailed minutes are recorded and distributed.
• Assist in client presentations.
• Assisting with the updating of procedures within the team as appropriate.
• Being involved with ad-hoc projects, testing and implementation as appropriate.
• Fostering and developing long term relationships with internal/external clients.
• Identifying and addressing inefficiencies in systems and processes, resulting in improvements and cost saving. The successful candidate will benefit from having:
A background in Finance
Knowledge of Revport fee billing software
Roles reliant on accuracy
The ability to work within a team environment
The ability to adapt to multiple demands and priorities in a pressurised environment The competencies that would be valuable for this role include:
• Client service orientation
• Analytical thinking
• Problem resolution
• Organisation and prioritisation
• Influence and persuasion About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.