FE International is seeking a motivated and intelligent Analyst to work within their growing M&A team. This is a perfect opportunity for a candidate who is passionate about finance, investment banking, and has an active interest in technology.
FE International is an award-winning global M&A Advisor of SaaS, E-Commerce & Content Businesses and the preeminent valuation thought leader in the industry. Founded in 2010, the leadership team has over 50 years of combined experience in investment banking, strategy consulting, technology, and entrepreneurship. The Firm offers comprehensive exit planning services, as well as direct access to an established network of international investors. With headquarters in New York and regional offices in San Francisco, London, and Hong Kong, FE International is an Inc. 5000 US and EU company with a truly global footprint. For more information about FE International visit www.feinternational.com.
You will be working with a team of Analysts who are responsible for managing the onboarding process of the M&A businesses. They are responsible for: conducting due diligence, producing prospectus and liaising with clients. This is a perfect opportunity for a candidate who is passionate about finance and accounting and has an active interest in technology. The role will involve the execution of tasks such as: collation of financial information from clients, interrogation and evaluation of financial documentation to support the business vetting process, use of various systems to calculate and analyse financial metrics.
- Perform in-depth analysis of client business financials and performance
- Compile various financial statements
- Verify profit and loss statements using third party systems
- Calculate and present critical business metrics using internal business data
- Critical analysis of financials and other business data
- Work closely with clients to collate and organise business financial data
- Work with the wider M&A team to clearly present and organize business financials to be shown to investors
- Communicate financial patterns, insights, and discrepancies.
- Experience in similar roles within the financial services or technology industry
- Ability to analyse profit & loss statements, balance sheets and communicate insight, patterns and trends
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Extensive experience with MS Excel
- Deadline-driven, and has a sense of urgency
- Robust analytical skillset and naturally inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Good product knowledge and analytical skills
- Attention to details, precision and consistency
- Strong academics in business administration, accounting, economics, finance or equivalent. (2.1 or above)
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CFA (or equivalent industry certifications is advantageous)
Location: Canary Wharf, London
- Competitive salary & bonus structure
- Exceptional benefits program
- Fast track career opportunities
- Coaching & mentoring
*This candidate must be able to work in our London office and will not require visa sponsorship.