Artificial Intelligence - IT Transformation
Bringing Ingenuity to Life
We are an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we will offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we turn complexity to opportunity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career.
Isn't time you joined us?
Become part of the Team
At PA Consulting Group, we help some of the largest and most complex companies from across the globe to excel by delivering opportunity from the most challenging IT changes. We combine delivery management with unconstrained thinking and deep industry experience to help our diverse portfolio of clients to achieve exceptional results. You will relish the challenge of delivering not only business changing technology driven solutions, but also the wider organisational change which accompanies such programmes.
We are seeking to grow our team with talented individuals at all stages in their careers, although all will have a minimum of 2 years' experience. Your responsibilities will depend on your grade, however at all levels, you will be a part of a team who will have the potential to become the future leaders of IT transformation. We are looking for AI specialists who have a successful track record of working within complex change environments and experience of various project methodologies.
By collaborating with your colleagues, you will manage some of our most exciting projects across our portfolio of FTSE100 and Fortune 500 clients. It's your chance to be part of PA, an innovation and transformation consultancy, who believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world. You will have the opportunity to:
• Design best-in-class consultancy solutions that set us apart from our competition
• Take early opportunities during the sales life cycle and perform a variety of roles across the whole development lifecycle
• Combine your cross-functional skills in emerging technology; (focused on Artificial Technology and Machine learning) with organisational transformation and strategic visioning to develop competitive edge for clients
• Be part of and help to develop our PA AI community Job Requirements
You would ideally have:
• A minimum of 2 years' relevant experience although more would be expected for senior roles
• Market Knowledge and the different angles, not just technical, that AI work brings.
• The ability to articulate what AI is in business terms and describe the different technologies in technical terms
• Understanding that AI should be deployed for business reasons and not just for technologies sake
• Experience resolving cross function issues
• Excellent stakeholder management skills
• Flexibility to travel both nationally and internationally to our clients
• A desire to develop PA's AI capability as well as working with our clients
You may also have:
• Consulting experience
• Experience and exposure to different technologies (Neural Nets, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Autonomous Vehicles (AVs), Computer Vision, Pattern matching/analysis)
• Previously worked with;
- Disruptive technologies
- Emerging technologies
- Complex IT transformation jobs
#LI-LO1 About PA Consulting Group
Benefits package at PA:
- Private medical insurance
- Transport allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Voluntary benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment - one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We're committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA's goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.