Alexander Mann Solutions (AMS) is the world’s leading provider of Talent Acquisition and Management Services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more. Our contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients’ recruitment team and provides professional interim and temporary resources.
Our client is a leader in digital services with a global client base, providing Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber security solutions to multiple business sectors including: Defence, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Artificial Intelligence Consultant for a 9 Month contract based in London.
As a Artificial Intelligence Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Conduct analysis into the artificial intelligence space from a financial services and FinTech perspective
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative research techniques to develop actionable business intelligence
- Champion disruptive innovation and consult with key stakeholders to support the identification of new business opportunities and market leading artificial intelligence solutions
- Manage the inventory of AI opportunities and work with senior management to prioritize analysis
- Business analysis, feasibility assessment, solution design and requirement gathering through structured information gathering, process/data analysis and modelling techniques
- Commercial analysis and quantification of opportunities to accelerate investment in new or enhanced solutions that enable business revenue growth or operational efficiencies
- Build and distribute research findings and analysis to Northern Trust partners through multiple channels
- Strong relationship management and collaboration with senior business and technology stakeholders
- Form strategic recommendations and scope large scale project initiatives and deliverables
- Ongoing management of sponsor and stakeholder relationships and expectations
- Communicate status to stakeholders/sponsors with clear issues and risk escalation
- Experience of financial services market structure, competitive landscape, industry and regulatory trends
- Enthusiasm for new technology (e.g. AI, blockchain, big data) and the potential business applications
- Experience applying AI to specific business problems and building new value propositions
- Proven track record of identifying industry trends, building opportunities and associated strategies
- Excellent business analysis and project management experience is required
- Senior stakeholder management, and an ability to influence and persuade at all levels
- Excellent interpersonal and diplomacy skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Highly numerate with quantitative / financial modelling experience
What we require from the candidate:
1) Experience applying AI to specific business problems and building new value propositions
2) Highly numerate with quantitative / financial modelling experience
3) Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course.
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business