Assistant Financial Accountant
A well recognised business in the Lloyd's Insurance Market are looking for a Assistant Financial Accountant to join their growing finance team on a 12 month interim basis.
As the Assistant Financial Accountant your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring effective financial information data flow processes and systems are in place to accurately record transactions, ensuring interfaces to the General ledger are effective and efficient.
- Journal creation and inputting.
- Assist in other areas of the team where appropriate, including efficiency projects and any other ad-hoc task as assigned
- The production of relevant financial information for the management/external bodies as timetabled or ad hoc request.
- Quarterly audit file production.
For this Assistant Financial Accountant position the candidate will need to have a degree in Accounting and Finance and looking to pursue a career in finance accounting.