Associate, Primary Markets, Russia, CIS & Mongolia
Provides support to Sales teams to enable the sales process to take place effectively Role Responsibilities
- Provides process and business support across the Sales functions e.g., proposal writing, account set up, lead generation during the sales process
- Focuses on customer-related tasks prior to a sale closing (includes proof of concept / testing / validation which can happen after initial contract signing)
- Provides key inputs to sales team in assistance on creation of proposals / RFPs, Statements of Work, coordinating pricing determination, coordinating administration of customer contract terms and conditions across multiple areas to maximise contract value
- Provides ad hoc support to Sales teams as required, including post-sales support if required
- This is a Individual Contributor role
- Experience in sales support / administration and / or relevant technical discipline
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our colleagues thrive personally and professionally through our shared values of Integrity, Partnership, Innovation and Excellence are at the core of our culture. We embrace diversity and actively seek to attract people with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We are always looking at ways to become more agile so we meet the needs of our teams and customers. We believe that an inclusive collaborative workplace is pivotal to our success and supports the potential and growth of all colleagues at LSEG.
A career with London Stock Exchange Group offers you the opportunity to be at the centre of the financial community. As well as competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits, we maximise each employee's potential through personal development plans, training, coaching and mentoring.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice
carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group ("We") may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained. If you would like this information to be removed from the London Stock Exchange Group HR database, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org . If you choose to have your information removed, you will be removed as a candidate and we will not be able to progress your application for opportunities at the London Stock Exchange Group.