With a small and focused team in London, when banks look to improve their performance, they turn to this company. With a flat structure, and constant 'learning' environment, if you are working in front office sales, trading or research, then this can offer an interesting next step in your career. Our previous hires have come from Morgan Stanley FX Trading, Nomura EM Sales and Barclays FX/Cross Product sales to name a few.
Run by an ex-McKinsey partner, this business offers competitive intelligence to Heads of Sales, Trading and Strategy at major banks. As your career progresses, you will run relationships with various product leads and lead projects to look at various aspects of their business and its performance.
We are looking for:
1. Product knowledge - ideally an ability to understand the trends across multiple products and how banks are performing relative to their peers
2. Exceptional relationship management skills - these are some of the most senior front office stakeholders in global tier 1 investment banks - you will be building relationships directly with them
3. Academic background - this is a constantly evolving role with lots of learning - we are looking for 1st Class or 2.1 degrees and those who have shown dedication to learning
4. Team players - a small and focused team of bright people; we are looking for those who are genuinely good at sharing knowledge and working as part of a team
5. Analytical skills - this is not an 'analytics' job though you will need to be comfortable with data; previous hires have come from Arts History or Economics backgrounds; it is more the mental aptitude we are looking for