My client is a high-growth b2b SaaS start-up that uses leading data-capture technologies - including drones - to create digital replicas of real-world locations.
Currently they are a team of 30 across London and San Francisco with big growth plans for the coming 12 months. Their platform has already supported over £3.5bn in infrastructure builds, helping clients automate and digitise previously manual decision-making.
They are looking for a Back End Engineer to work alongside a world-leading technical team, developing microservices and APIs to support simulated realities that improve the way users interact with 3D spatial data on cloud platforms. Requirements:
- Experience as a back end or full stack developer building APIs to provide commercial solutions
- Evidence of working in multiple languages - ideally experience with Go (current system built with a MEAN stack)
- Strong academic background (from leading university) in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or Physics - or equivalent
- Familiarity with 3D web technologies, such as WebGL and Three.JS., is a bonus
- Competitive salaries, flexible working and unlimited holiday
- Ongoing career development and training to help candidates meet their professional goals
- Work for an early age start-up that is already profitable
If you think you are a suitable candidate for the role, please get in touch: Lizzie Rosser
+44 (0) 203 475 7195