Do you have an appetite for driving change and supporting solutions utilizing the latest technologies? Are you passionate about building robust and scalable solutions in a complex Big Data environment ensuring the highest levels of availability, security, performance and stability?
We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
– run critical production applications ensuring that SLAs in relation to availability, stability, security and performance are met at all times
– manage the deployment of new versions of software into the production landscape , ensuring appropriate quality toll gates have been met for example QA, regression, performance testing
– build and enhance tools to automate system scalability and continually work to improve system resiliency, performance and efficiency
You'll be working in close association with the IB Technology Core Services team based in London. We offer you a highly motivated and experienced team with in-depth knowledge and experience of running a Big Data platform for delivering trade reporting and order recordkeeping capabilities for the Investment Bank. This is a global team of experts, providing new technology and best in class solutions.
– demonstrable experience of improving the software development lifecycle - from inception and design, through development, testing and deployment into production
– demonstrable experience in automating operational processes to improve reliability and efficiency and to reduce alert fatigue
– good understanding of the challenges of maintaining and running complex mission critical applications in a production environment and able to maintain services during deployment and in production by measuring and monitoring key performance and service level indicators including availability, latency, and overall system health
– passionate about automation and focus on continual improvement
– able to influence and design infrastructure, architecture, standards and methods for large-scale system
– collaborate and partner with developers, QA and production support ensuring sustainable / reusable design patterns supporting efficient production operation
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.