Banking today is a technology business, where digital ingenuity creates competitive advantage. At Credit Suisse, we are committed to delivering world-class technology innovation that enables our clients to reach their goals. CS's technology team is a critical commercial differentiator, creating products and services that enable the flow of financial information across the globe. We handle big challenges and create new products, using the latest technology to drive value for our business. We strive to provide applications that are robust, reliable and secure while continuously adapting to meet the evolving needs of clients both internally and externally. Our future depends on identifying and hiring the best people technologists in the financial world and bringing them together to serve our clients' needs. We offer an exemplary culture and a great working environment that nurtures collaboration and partnership; rewards excellence and encourages entrepreneurialism.
We are looking for an experienced full-time business analyst to be an owner and contributor on HOLT's technology projects. The individual will work closely with the business and technology teams, as well as with clients and vendor partners. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team a focused on using technology to deliver on HOLT's unique business strategy.
- Combine your insights with those collected from the business and clients into product designs and specifications.
- Represent the HOLT business and their clients to the broader IT and product teams.
- Manage the global HOLT Lens book-of-work; build product roadmaps; and drive the discussion around product and feature prioritization.
- Maintain the JIRA instance for HOLT Lens, which includes ensuring improvements and defects are documented and prioritized.
- Help the HOLT Lens development team continues its move to an agile development process, and support the transition to DevOps where appropriate.
- Work with the HOLT sales team to uncover and document client requirements.
- Lead product communication and messaging associated with Lens - i.e. for new releases.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working. You Offer
- You are an experienced business analyst with a broad skillset. You are comfortable working across all stages of the development process from requirements definition through delivery.
- You have an understanding of the latest web technology and how commercial grade user interfaces are constructed.
- You are a people focused person; you recognize that understanding and empathy are the foundation of good client solutions and are comfortable with an approach of continuous engagement and learning.
- You enjoy solving problems, driving opportunities, building solutions, and articulating ideas.
- You are a good communicator and networker, are comfortable navigating a large, globally distributed businesses and facing off to senior business partners.
- You have experience with agile development and are familiar with DevOps principles and techniques.
For more information visit Technology Careers .
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.