Refined Search are working with a leading commodities trading house with offices in 13 locations globally including New York, Houston, London, Geneva and Singapore. They are active across Energy, Metals, Environmental Products, Renewables, Ags/Softs and Securities in terms of headcount they currently have circa 700 employees globally.
We are looking to hire a sales co-ordinator /administrator to join their sales team as a business manager. They have in mind someone at c. 3-4 years experience.
We are ideally looking for candidates with experience of working alongside Gas or Power industrial / SME sales teams in the UK.
The role will include:
- Review existing contracts, documenting a summary of the key elements and associated processes required to meet those.
- Liaising and distributing this information across Stakeholders
- Creating processes and ensuring all new contracts are authorised by necessary departments and recorded correctly internally and all internal contracting is in place
- Review of the current processes and recommendation of a business plan to improve these. This may include: (i) the contracting process and the appropriate involvement of teams such as legal, credit and KYC; (ii) the recording of the physical flows for each contract from data source to trading system through to invoicing (iii) invoicing processes and payment checks; (iv) data reconciliation for trading systems and invoicing against Elexon, DNO’s and third parties; (v) CCL, and CPS volumes and declaration via the tax team with associated PP11’s issued where necessary
- Responsible for sign-off of invoices once checks are made, e.g., Customer invoices and generation credits
- Undertaking UAT test scripts and ensuring UAT is completed in a timely manner and documented.
- Working closely with front office to help smoothly implement new deals generated by the sales team.
The initial role will be focussed on the UK, but similar opportunities are likely across the
European gas & power space.
Please forward your CV for more information.