CIB - Liquidity Reporting - Associate
The Global Liquidity and Interest Rate Risk Reporting Operations team within Treasury provides support for the firm across the Liquidity Risk Infrastructure (LRI) and Structured Interest Rate Risk (SIRR) reporting. The team is comprised of ~90 people with locations in North America, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Poland and India.
The industry is currently subject to a great deal of regulatory change and scrutiny which provides opportunity for personal growth and contribution toward the team's achievements.
The key responsibilities for the UK team are:-
- Meeting EMEA regulatory reporting requirements (LCR, ALMM, NSFR etc.) and ensuring the completeness and accuracy of the data in those reports.
- Supporting regulatory reviews and assessments (ILAAP, L-SREP etc.).
- Liaising with reporting stakeholders on the reporting control framework, reporting methodologies and policy updates.
The responsibilities you will have as part of the team, include:-
- Supporting the production of internal and external liquidity regulatory reporting,
- Investigating business drivers behind variances and communicating impact to key stakeholders,
- Identifying control and process improvements, and implementing change utilising available toolsets (Robotics, Xceptor, Abacus, Tableau, Excel, Python),
- Supporting technology development by ensuring appropriate prioritisation and end user testing,
- Liaising with key stakeholders to ensure transparency in the reporting process and consistent review of approach.
- 3+ years of experience in the financial services industry, preferably within a regulatory reporting/policy department
- Bachelor degree required (Engineering, Finance or Business degree preferable)
- Accounting qualification preferred (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Proficiency in general software applications (MS Office suite) and a knowledge of, or interest in learning and applying, automation packages (Xceptor, Alteryx, Tableau, etc.)
- Demonstrate excellent communication, partnership and influencing skills at all levels of management
- A creative thinker with strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and committed to deliver under tight deadlines.