CIB - Project Manager Athena Rates - London - Analyst
J.P. Morgan'sCorporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking,markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations,governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion indeposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raisescapital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Aspart of the Rates Athena Projects team, the successful Project Manager will beresponsible for:
- Be responsible for the implementation of projects and workstream within the rates Athena program
- Perform analysis of process, flows, data and components
- Define requirements and prioritize requirements alongside the business
- Manage the delivery and implementation through testing and reconciliation break resolution
- Partnering closely with the Rates Business, Business Management, Technology, Operations and Finance.
- Tracking progress of deliveries and providing senior management regular updates in PowerPoint presentations
- Manage weekly project lead calls and escalate issues to management in timely manner
- Understanding of the finance industry regulatory environment and impact on business strategy desirable, but a keen interest required
- Experience in the Financial Services industry, with a strong understanding of the products and markets in which the CIB operates
- Experience working with the regulatory agenda, specifically Recovery & Resolution, a plus.
- Experience in a controls related role
- Excellent project management skills and consistent execution.
- Project management/business analysis experience
- Demonstrated ability to consistently deliver work of a high standard, to tight timelines
- Proactive business process reengineering experience, a tenacity to drive to root cause of issues and leading efforts to define creative solutions
- Shape programs of work and responses to complex issues, including reporting on project milestones, key deliverables and obtaining key stakeholder sign offs
- Exceptional Communication Skills:
- Attention to detail with the ability to succinctly communicate requirements to LoBs with appropriate presentation materials
- Ability to interpret issues raised then prioritize and communicate to senior management and other key stakeholders regarding resolution plans and expectations
- Proven experience in producing regulator ready materials. Ensuring documentation satisfies regulatory requirements and internal business objectives in a clear and concise manner.
- Outstanding Work Ethic:
- Ability to consistently deliver results with little direct supervision and knows when to seek assistance or escalate
- Eager to learn and seeks out opportunities to enhance skills for themselves and team members.
- Comfortable working with multiple functions across regions and time differences
- Team player with ability to build and maintain productive working relationships with colleagues at all levels and across functions in a collaborative manner in order to achieve results, as well as ability to manage prioritization
- Strong Technical Competencies:
- Excellent working knowledge of all MS Office applications
- Strong Analytical/Data Mining Skills
- Report/SharePoint Design
Strong working knowledge of end to end flows of at least 1 CIB product class/process