CIB - Securities Services - Business Analyst - Associate
CIB - Securities Services - Business Analyst -Associate - London About J.P. MorganCorporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan'sCorporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking,markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations,governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion indeposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raisescapital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. J.P. MorganSecurities Services
J.P. MorganSecurities Services - global leader with $22 trillion in assets under custody,provides Institutional investors access to markets worldwide for the settlement,safekeeping and asset servicing of securities, along with ancillary servicessuch as Foreign Exchange and Liquidity Solutions. The Securities Servicesbusiness is comprised of Custody, Accounting, Transfer Agency, Middle Officeoutsourcing, Foreign Exchange, and other activities related to servicing assetsfor traditional and alternative funds; it leverages its scale and capabilitiesin more than 100 markets to help clients optimize efficiency, mitigate risk andenhance revenue through a broad range of investor services as well assecurities clearance, collateral management and alternative investmentservices. Role Description
Securities Services Operations is embarking on a strategicallyimportant global, multi-year Middle Office outsourcing program. A key enablerof this is the appointment of strong and experienced Business Analysts tocollaboratively develop key program assets, execute on core transformationdeliverables and shape the longer-term transformation landscape for SecuritiesServices Operations Keyresponsibilities include
Required Skills and Qualifications
- PartneringProject Managers to define the scope and approach for key initiatives
- Collaborativelydeveloping key program assets and collateral (includingproject initiation documentation, milestone plans, risk logs) for senioraudiences
- Managing relationships with keyproject stakeholders, include SMEs across business lines
- Investigating business problems (bothindependently and as part of a wider team of analysts), to define key challenges,identify solutions and build strong business cases
- Translating information garneredthrough investigations into robust process maps, functional / technologyarchitecture, operating and control model documentation - and other similardocumentation
- Visualizing key messages (problemstatements, solutions) - through Excel, Power Point and Visio - for broader(including executive level) consumption
- Application of best-practicetechniques and methodologies to key project deliverables
- Compilation of regular status updatesas input into project-level status reporting
- Creation of Program communications artifactsin line with agreed strategy and plan
- Escalation and articulation of keyrisks / issues to Project Managers
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a structured approach to problem solving and have excellent written and oral communication skills. Exposure to financial services change management is also desirable. The individual should be confident in dealing with staff at all levels, with a "can-do" personality to ensure issues get resolved and a strong sense of ownership. We work to fixed deadlines set both internally / externally so it is crucial that the candidate is able to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational / project management skills
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Strong analytical and analysis skills
- Capacity to think laterally and convey an understanding of the big picture
- Strong risk and controls awareness
- Self-starter, able to work autonomously, under pressure and to fixed deadlines
- Ability to work with cross-functional global teams and interact with all staff levels
- Experience of migration on boarding programs
- Experience in outsourced Middle Office Operations preferable
- Strong practical experience of Microsoft Project, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint etc.
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government's Disability Confident Scheme.
Closing Date: September 09, 2019